We always recommend you go through our statement of purpose sample for MBA, law, medical school and other grad schools requirements to help guide you. We see the way students struggle with putting together a precise and concise statement of purpose and the amount of frustration it causes. Not because applicants are dumb or inexperienced, sometimes it is due to the lack of understanding of how to write such simple but complex general concepts. No doubt they have a bright idea about their choice of course of study but answering the questions, without missing out the key ingredients might pose a challenge.
Even with students writing PhD statement of purpose, the challenge in writing excellent essays is due to shyness and inability to brag about their achievements in life. But for others, the confusion lies with how to compress so many life experiences into a single essay of fewer than 1,000 words without overshooting the boundaries. Still, some more are just jittery or have a vague idea of the expectation of a statement of purpose and how to encapsulate one.
Now, here is our full guide to writing a statement of purpose for medical school, law & MBA schools and why alternatively you should pick our services for the best professionally written statement of purpose for any grad school for that matter.
Introducing Our Professional Statement of Purpose Writing Services
- Statement of purpose letter;
- Admission essay;
- Letter of motivation;
- Letter of recommendation;
- Graduate essay.
Statement of purpose for what?
- MBA and EMBA;
- Graduate school;
- College application;
- Medical school;
- Law school SoP;
- Dental school;
- Nursing School;
- Medical Residency;
- Visa Application.
- Free admission processing advisory service;
- Free plagiarism report.
What’s a Statement of Purpose?
A statement of purpose is a comprehensive essay of about less than 1,000 words written to a University when seeking admission into a particular course of study.
It helps tests the students understanding on why the need to study that course, what value or contributions they would bring to the institution and how relevant they would eventually become to society.
A statement of purpose could also be called a ‘personal goal statement’, ‘admission essay’, personal statement’ or ‘statement of purpose’ depending on the institution and school applied to whether for medical school statement of purpose or any other discipline when writing a statement of purpose for grad school.
Why Write a Statement of Purpose Medical School or Grad School When in Career Pursuit?
- It doesn’t matter if it is statement of purpose medical school program or not you must write a comprehensive essay to secure an admission to study your course of study.
- It helps put your best foot forward.
- It helps in thoughtfully organizing and analyzing your relevant skills to answer the basic questions and securing the admission to graduate school.
- It increases your chance of success by 75% asides your exams scores.
- With the increased competition amongst those seeking entry into universities and colleges.
Writing a Statement of Purpose for MBA: How to Write a Unique and Winning Essay
Every essay is composed of three essential elements, and we shall look at them briefly before delving into other aspects of a winning statement of purpose when writing a statement of purpose for MBA.
- Introduction: no doubt you are familiar with the introduction, body and conclusion of essay writing but let’s look at some key indicators. Your opening is the first thing that would determine how long a reviewer would stay on your content. It has to be catchy, vibrant, and relevant.
- Body: you must have your essay organized with all relevant information presented chronologically. Use facts, figures, skills and achievements in such a way it calls attention to your piece. Avoid writing a dull statement of purpose by including an idea related to your field that either turns you on or could evoke an intellectual discussion. You can use it as part of your opening statement or punch-line in the body. It takes the focus off you a bit but shows your creativity, passion and versatility.
- Conclusion: Your closing statement should be brief and straight to the point, but it should show how excited you are about the course. It should contain final notes that demonstrate your value and relevance to the institution. You can use our grad school application sample as a guide.
So, what are the two winning features of a good statement of purpose?
Motivation: What fuels your passion? Why did you pick your current course of study? How have you worked hard and what impacts has it had on your community? These are some of the questions that can show your motivation. And the way you answer them can just be the winning number for admission into grad school. You can approach this by using an illustration, or any experience that shows community service or your passion.
Aspirations: If you go through our sample statement of purpose for MBA admission, you will find some interesting examples for MBA admission seekers. However, aspiration should talk about what future ambitions you have both in the short term and in the long run. Your statement of purpose must depict how much desire you have to see your career dream become a reality. It should contain elements that would add more value to society also.
Tips for Writing a Winning Statement of Purpose for Law, Medical & MBA Schools
- Be precise and concise by avoiding ambiguity and verbosity when writing your statement of purpose.
- Emphasize essential objectives and career goals and how the program can help you achieve your dreams.
- Promote your most relevant skills where it gets noticed the most. Except other less relevant or weak skills could be projected as strength either leave them out or give little emphasis to them.
- Sharing a real-life tale can add more value to your statement of purpose. It is best to be specific and personal in writing a statement of purpose because it helps underscore the importance your presence would bring into the university community. Our SoP MBA examples are good instances.
Common Mistakes in Writing Statement of Purpose Law School, MBA, Medical & Others
Here are a few do’s and don’ts of for writing a statement of purpose law school, MBA & medical schools:
- Do make sure to answer the question of why you are pursuing a study in your chosen field and what makes you a personal appeal.
- Give yourself ample time to prepare, develop the content and crosscheck before submission.
- Do not pick a subject matter, a vague comment just to try to impress the committee. In most cases, the board have gone through dozens of statement of purpose letters and can easily spot such flaws. An example is, ‘I want to make the world a better place.
- Do give your statement of purpose to an experienced hand to go through for grammatical errors, to proofread and edit your essay.
- Write professionally by using correct tenses and proper nouns. Let your sentences follow the rule of grammar.
- Avoid the use of clichés as they tend to be too vague and looks like a borrowed line or thought.
- Avoid plagiarism like the plague; it is the fastest way to be denied an admission. It is an offense to steal another person’s content and the present it as yours without acknowledging the author.
- Avoid trying to rewrite another’s statement of purpose sample for MBA will only end up making yours a poorly written counterfeit. It does make you look cheap before the committee.
- Do not leave any loophole that might become problematic at last. Negatives such as low academic scores, an unexplained gap in your educational history and more can reduce your chances of admission.
- Avoid the use contractions such as don’t, can’t, shouldn’t, wouldn’t, etc.
Examples of Weird or Funny Looking Sentences as Statement of Purpose by Applicants
The first SoP law is so vague, promoting concepts that cannot be substantiated such as changing the world without also stating how he or she would do that. The medical SoP deviated from its primary focus and spent too much time talking about the institution of interest. The intros of the two SoP are too weak to sustain attention from the committee. They won’t give a good first impression on the student.
Why Choose Us?
- Advanced writers with Masters and PhD in relevant fields.
- Advanced degree holders from relevant institutions you seek admissions.
- Experienced and knowledgeable SoP writers
- Years of experience writing SoP with dozens of satisfied clients to show internationally
- Personal touch to your work;
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed;
- Timely delivery without delays;
- Exclusive discounts;
- Affordable prices;
- 100% privacy protection;
- Precise & concise SoP;
- 100% original content;
- Plagiarism free;
- Well edited & formatted SoP.